Thursday, June 12, 2014

2014 In 2034

  It is 2034, and I have discovered a capsule assembled in the year 2014!!!! The box of the time capsule itself is quite the work of art. The colors, and shading, and blending looked magnificent. The inside is what took me on a journey though; a journey throughout 2014. Whew, what a year! I came across an old math test, which this person did earn a 98% on, might I mention. There was a cheerleading bow that I got a kick out of, the owner was a cheerleader, and the bow meant a whole lot to her. There were newspapers as well, and boy was the news contained in the articles something! Missiles being fired from country to country, pop-stars "twerking" at award shows, and stocks bouncing up and down. There was also one item that really revealed to me who the owner of the box was. Her name was Jull Parisi, a woman who battled a number of mental set-backs, diseases, and disorders, along with many hardships throughout her life. I admire this woman because the letter that she had wrote to herself was so intimate and personal, and she certainly must've known that she was addressing herself in the letter, but won't be read by herself. Overall, my findings inside of the box and finding this time capsule itself was touching and learning experience all in one.


No comments:

Post a Comment